Does anyone here have experience cooking a tri-tip roast...

I think next time I will just buy the tri-tip steaks.
But for now I am cooking a cut of meat I never cooked before, and after doing some reading on the internet it seems that tri-tip steaks are much more popular and have more recipes.
We also like to cook our meat until it is well done, so I don't know how this roast will turn out!

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 4:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I'm not a fan of any meat that's well done. But, to each his own! Tri-tips are great on the grill. When it comes to cooking any meat, a digital probe thermometer can be your best friend. I recommend investing in one!

politicschick

Answer by politicschick at 5:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We eat meat well done to avoid any serious health complications! And we have thermometers. I am more interested in a marinade recipe or some ideas for a tri-tip other than just grilled. But thank you.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011