• In the Spotlight:

How many pix do you take of your kids? only on special occassions or is the camera out everday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I take pics of my kids all the time. I have so many pictures on my computer it's ridiculous!
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 4:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Not every day, but its always in my purse or diaper bag. I don't wait for a special occasion to take pics.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My camera is alwyas ready, but I don't take pictures every day. Something has to strike me as funny, or cute, or something like that. WE have a lot of pictures!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 4:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• We take tons of pics in our house. Special occasions, cute moments, funny faces etc. I just went through pics that we have taken on the digital camera since xmas to choose which ones to print out and I selected 408. Our son is our firstborn and he is still in the cute baby stage so we always seem to be taking pics.
    jacobsmommy0828

Answer by jacobsmommy0828 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• im addicted to the camera
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• my camera's on all the time!
    sweet824

Answer by sweet824 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• It is completely an addiction for me! I LOVE taking pictures... pretty much everyday! :)
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 11:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I actually take more pictures just of everyday stuff then I do of special occasions. Like my oldest just turned 8. I have like 30 or so snapshots of her opening her presents and that's it. She spent the rest of the day at her friend's house. But the other day the kids were swimming and I took almost 200 pics. My camera is always sitting on my dresser, fully charged and with an empty memory card in it for just in case.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I always have the digital camera ready. I have already filled a photo album 2/3 full and my little guy is only 3 months old. Im scared of how many we'll have when he starts really doing stuff- but that's the joy of being a parent. I still look back at all the pictures of me when I was little. They are memories you'll treasure forever. How else would you remember?
    bttrfly8605

Answer by bttrfly8605 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Addiction is the right word.
    The amount of time I spend sorting through the digital photos is probably not healthy.
    Other things are suffereing.
    I must average around 300-450 photos per month trying to get that "perfect shot" to print, frame, share with relatives etc.
    Have been operating on "odds." "Odds are, if I take enough photos 2 or 3 are bound to be good."
    What I really need to do is invest in a digital photography class so I can work "smarter" instead of "harder."
    I can't tell you how many times I've almost ruined a perfectly pleasant excursion trying to get both children to smile at the same time.
    SueIone

Answer by SueIone at 12:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2008