How far along were you when you found out you were having twins/or more?

I'm 15 weeks and have and appointment tomorrow and I'm huge not like with my 3 other children. I was wondering if there's a chance there could be 2 in there. Twins are in both dh and my immediate family.

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My oldest niece found out at 6 months, yup. She had an early ultrasound and they only saw one, so when the ultra tech told her there are two heads she almost died...BTW she found out on April fools day so she didn't believe the tech until she saw the screen. Worse none of us believed her until we saw pics.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• not sure, but I am 25 weeks and last week was measuring way to big so I have to go next week for an ultrasound. Twins run in dh side of the family. I am huge too more so this time than with my other 2 girls and this one is a girl. I also have had neasea this time around and didn't with my girls I still get it at times. I get heartburn with this one and haven't in the 28 years old my life. So i guess we will find out next week lol. Not sure how soon you can tell though
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I still have constant nausea and horrible constipation no matter how much fiber I eat! I ate a whole box of mini-wheats (in one day) and still couldn't go!
    CrazyMommy87

Comment by CrazyMommy87 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• they always check at my 8 wk ultrasound and are always sure when they say one good luck!!!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• oh and when I went to my 24 weeks app U was weighed in at 45 pounds I have gained so far
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My cousin didn't know that she was having twins until the day she delivered early. Every ultrasound showed only on. Becasue of the way that baby was laying they could not see the twin. Also the doctor thought he might have heard two heart beats, but said that it could have just been an echo. Good Luck
    kmmorrow1983

Answer by kmmorrow1983 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011