when did you start showing during your second preg. were you bigger through out the whole pregnancy?

Im only 9 weeks and have a nice round belly! Already! it is my second, but geeze!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I just got a belly last week! I am 22 weeks now. My boobs are just starting to get bigger too. All over, I am the same size I was when I got pregnant with my first.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• are you pregnant with twins?? LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm 24 weeks right now and feel like a cow. I'm not so lucky when it comes to just gaining in the belly, i gain all over. I got bigger faster this time around. It was almost like the moment i found out, i had a reason for my clothes not to fit anymore. I think i started noticing a change around 8-9 weeks.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 5:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I will admit I brought out all my maternity pants when I was 12 weeks, because I was bigger, but no real belly that you could see until 21 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• you must be bloated, your baby is the size of a grape, you can't show that soon.
    Anonymous

• I am expecting my second baby now. The first preg. was hard.. my feet and face and everything was swollen because of water retention. After my first daughter was born about 9 months after her I got preg. again.. this one is a girl too.. I'm due at the end of March(but I think it'll be the beg of the month). This time I have a belly.. and people tell me that my tummy is out alot more with this one.. but I guess it's ok.. as long as the baby is healthy.. it's ok.
    simran4god

Answer by simran4god at 5:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• For most women, they show sooner with their second (and so on and so on) babies as the muscles down in your abdomen are more lax and can't hold back the growing uterus as well as they could before. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yeah, I am almost 9weeks pregnant with my third and seem like I'm showing a little
    Anonymous

• I was bloated more with my second in the beginning. I thought I was showing, but it was just bloat. I really popped around 18 weeks.....the same as with my first. And I was bigger with my second, but my second was also 2lbs heavier than my first!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2008