7 1/2 month old Teething!

My son has been teething forever it feels and there are no teeth! not even bumps! what calms them down? tylenol and ibprofen dont seem to do anything!

teeg1

Asked by teeg1 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The homeopathic teething tablets and fast melt strips do work awesome.
    Also, freeze 1/2 a mini bagel and have him chew on it! or a wet washcloth just a little frozen.
    They say teeth come in based on genetic history, so he will get them when you or his dad got yours, believe it or not! Maybe one of you was a late teether? or maybe one of you got three or four at a time and that may be why the tylenol etc hasn't been working - just too much pain!!
    Good luck!
    Stef (the nanny from http://askananny.com )

AskANanny

Answer by AskANanny at 12:09 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• walmart, cvs,walgreens. called HOMOPATHIC TEETHING TABLETS dissolves quickly rub 2 on gums. calms, take the pain, and crankiness and helps with the fussiness too. both of mine used it. oragel just makes the gums tougher for the teeth to come through. I aslo used a mesh teething bag with a sliced frozen fruit in it to help.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thank you! i never use orajel because my son cries more everytime! thank you i have never heard of teething tablets!
    teeg1

Comment by teeg1 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• homeopathetic teething tablets always worked for me
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 12:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2011