Does your mil drive you crazy?

momto1girl3boys

Asked by momto1girl3boys at 4:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• She in no longer in my husband or my daughters life because just how crazy that women truly is
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• OMG you have no idea! The woman is completely psycho! She's hateful and mean and vindictive and controlling and self-righteous, and that's on a good day. Ugh!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• she is a nice lady but her excessive talking drives me up a wall. i call just to say hi but; we end up talking about her wall paper, redecorating, stuff going on in Iraq, the bad weather, she literally freaks out about the stuff on the news. she needs to chill before she pops a blood vessel in her eye.....big smile mini

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• no I am so lucky to have a super nice MIL
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• She's a control freak and constantly oversteps boundaries and I always have to put her in her place. I'm the DIL she can't manipulate (my SILs are basically puppets when it comes to her) so I'm sure she continues to do it because she wants me to join her on the dark side! The weird thing is that I've been married over 25 years and we used to be the best of friends but she's flipped out the past 2 years and she is now a royal pain in the ass. Good thing she lives far away.
    Anonymous

• Yes she does!!
    happynlovenlife

Answer by happynlovenlife at 5:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• YES! I actually document all the crazy stuff on my computer so that if I ever need to use it I will have it all ready to go. I date it and type out everything that went down.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I haven't seen or heard from her in 10 years And oh how GREAT it is!!!!!
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• nope she is actually really cool even though she did have a problem with my age at first
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• OMG yes. She's "perfect" and can do no wrong, and I know she thinks I'm this selfish short-sighted person, and she can be so fake around me. It pisses me off. She totally oversteps her bounds in our marriage (I married a mamas boy), and she oversteps her bounds with my son, and doesn't let us be the parents sometimes. At least my FIL finally said something other night to her, reminding her to let me handle a situation. I wanted to hug him!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011