Who pumps?

..your gas. Do you do it or do you wait for your hubby or son to do it for you? If you have your son(s) do it, at what age did they start?

My son started pumping my gas @ age 9. He wanted to do it for so long but I had to make sure he was strong enough to hold the pump lol. Now I'm spoiled....and sometimes I'll wait til my gas light is on so he can do it for me (that's so bad,,I know).

805doll

Asked by 805doll at 5:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My dad taught me and both my of my sisters how to pump gas by the time we were 10. We would do it for my mom sometimes. Right now I don't drive so dh usually fills up on his way home from work, but I would do it if i drove.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:51 AM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL...I thought this was going to be a breastfeeding question...but yes, I do the pumping when it's needed.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I pump my own. My husband will do it if we are out and we need it, but I'm the one who drives my car 90% of the time so I'm the one who puts the gas in it. We used to have a full service station that pumped it for you and I would wait in line there, but it's closed now so I'm on my own. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If we are out together, he will do it. Otherwise I do it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If Im driving, I pump it if dh is driving, he pumps it. My son doesnt pump gas..hes only 11. Theres a sign at our regular gas station that says No one under 16 is allowed to pump. :/ otherwise I'd have him do it,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have 3 boys and a hubby so what does that tell you, but if I'm driving alone of course I'll pump my own gas.
    threetimesaroun

Answer by threetimesaroun at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My husband puts the gas in our car. My son is getting old enough to do it now.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i do
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I do
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:57 AM on May. 3, 2011