What motavates u to get off your butt and clean!

im so tired got the kids ready and dropped off at school went to work then to the grocery store to come home and cook.. now clean... NO!!! :(

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• motivates !!!!!!!!!!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have to listen to music when i clean or else i wont feel liek doing it lol
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hearing hubby tell me how good the house looks when he gets home...I like have that little confirmation that I'm doing a good job lol...sad but true
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Set the timer for a short period of time...15 minutes or so...and tell yourself you will stop after that. Chances are you will keep on cleaning because you will get on a roll. Music helps too!
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 5:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I hear ya, but for me its guilt! I need it done before my hubby comes home....laundry I chip away at.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I just do not like a messy unorganized room. I do like to open the windows and turn on music.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I hate clutter and mess...so looking at it is motivation enough lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 5:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Some days, only panic motivates me.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I make a pot of coffee...turn up my music real loud and just bounce around my house getting it done...I started just kinda picking and chosing what tasks to do first...maybe I'll do the dishes then sweep the dining room..IDK why but it always seems to go more quickly that way...I think it because when I look into a room it doesnt ALL need to be done
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 5:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I am a SAHM, so I clean all day I am a neat freak and expect clean at all times.... I guess it is just in my nature
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011