Baby's movements...

Increase or decrease before labor?

Brittany1286

Asked by Brittany1286 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every baby is different. But during labor baby is likely to move a little less.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I mean did YOURS increase or decrease or was there a change at all?
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Oh sorry!! My baby's movements didn't change...but I was induced at 40 weeks.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Mine he was busy until the afternoon my contractions started. Then he slowed down a bit. But I remember being in labor and he kicked with almost every contraction, which was killer since I was trying to focus so hard!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My daughter kicked before I started LABOR.. and during it as well I suppose.. but I don't rem much the birthing process was pretty quick with God's grace.. But I do rem. When the contractions take place.. my stomach would tighten up alot and then I'd feel her move.. so it was her way of saying "there is no room in here.. get me out".. hehehe.
    simran4god

Answer by simran4god at 5:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I didn't really feel them, and then once I had the epidural I couldn't feel them at all. It was terrible, it broke my heart that the feeling was suddenly gone. :( Enjoy every little flutter while you still can!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I will. I know I am gonna miss that the most.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008