What could be wrong?

Yesterday and today, I have felt fine up until about 4 coclock. Then i start feeling nauceous, and like i have a stomach ache. I SHOULDN"T be pregnant because i have the implanon (got it in September) birth control. But i am fine all day until over in the evening. Any ideas? I would go to the doctor, but during the day i am fine and would look like an idiot. Inputs?

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 5:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Health

• stomach virus

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I would still go to the doctor just to double check. Even though you dont have the symptoms all the time I would still want to make sure that your doctor is aware of everything.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• It could be a stomach flu. They don't always make you sick all the time. Sometimes they will make you feel sick off and on all day for a few days. If it keeps up tomorrow, I would call the doctor.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• maybe just a tummy virus...maybe take a pregnancy test...birth control is not 100%..just rule it out, then see a doc if it continues
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• What is your daily eating schedule like? You may be having a dip in your blood sugar or crashing if you had coffee all day and then nothing. Keep track of everything you eat/drink and at what time. See if there is any pattern.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You could just be sick. Or have eaten something bad. Or just general malaise.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Theres a bad virus going on
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011