What should I feel like when Im 16 weeks pregnant?

Im 16 weeks along and I dont feel anything!! The only thing I have is alot of hearburn!! ALOT!! I dont get sick, my belly is alittle stuck out, and I cant feel my baby move! My boyfriend says he can hear the heartbeat if he puts his head on my belly. I think thats whata buggin me that I cant feel it move and I cant hear the heart burn my self. I have Plancenta Previa and that worries me too that something could go wrong with it! Im a first time mom and I have always been a worry wort! Thats why Im asing just want to know if im okay! Thanks!

KayJay1915

Asked by KayJay1915 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You won't feel your baby move until your about 20 weeks along. And you should be very grateful that your not getting sick some people don't. Also if this is your first pregnancy you'll pop later which is probably around 18-20 weeks. Good luck.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• At 16 weeks pregnant, I didn't even feel pregnant. I really never felt pregnant until the last months. Also you might not feel it move for a few more weeks. I felt mine around 16/17 weeks but the doctors said it is normal for petite people.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Around 16 weeks, I suddenly feel perfectly normal again. In fact, most of the second trimester I feel like my usual old self. It is hard to go from feeling pregnant, to feeling nothing at all. With my first, I convinced myself that the pregnancy was a big conspiracy because I felt so not pregnant during the beginning of my second trimester. Pretty soon, the baby started kicking and I knew it was real.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 7:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• OKay! Good! SO I just need to wait and some movement will come! Good to know thanks!
    KayJay1915

Comment by KayJay1915 (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2011