When will the man resign or be Impeached? BHO is NOT a natural born citizen.

By law, of US Citizenship, when a child is born to a parent not of US Citizenship at least one parent must be a US Citizen. And the parent who is the Citizen in question must be a legal resident of the U.S.A. for 5 consecutive years past the age of 16.
Stanley Ann Dunham was 18, thus providing her son with NO U.S. Citizenship.
Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural born citizen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He was born in Hawaii, so it doesn't matter if either of his parents were citizens
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I say just get over it!!
    happynlovenlife

Answer by happynlovenlife at 5:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• OP, the law you are referring to applies IF THE CHILD WAS BORN OUTSIDE OF THE US.

Barack Obama was born in HAWAII.

He is an American citizen by the legal principle of jus soli, which is, citizenship by place of birth (which is the issue that so many people have with illegal aliens coming here to give birth--the mothers may be here illegally but the children are American citizens re the 14th Amendment.)

Since he is an American citizen, he is eligible for the presidency.

Get over it.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 6:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• How was Pres Obama able to get a passport and register to vote if he is not a US citizen?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Get over it. Obama is here to stay. LOL

***

Yeah. We know. You say that like it's a good thing.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I say just get over it!!

***
    Can't wait to say that when a REPUBLICAN is back in the White House in 2013!! LOL!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Can't wait to say that when a REPUBLICAN is back in the White House in 2013!! LOL!! :o

OK, Lori, we'll see! ROFL You have so many qualified men and women to run against Obama. I'm going to bump your answer. Thanks for the Laugh!!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 6:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• when the hell are people gonna let this go?? He was born in the US...get over it. These birthers need to get a life!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 5:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Oh for Pete's sake. The man showed his certificate. Plus I am pretty sure, not positive, a child did not have to have a parent as ac citizen to be given citizenship at birth when he was born. This was looked into before he ran and why is this all of the sudden and issue I mean he own the race by a long shot. The govt did there job and checked his citizenship the people voted him in . If you want him out I suggest you join a campaign for next election. I'm just kind of tired of the whole issue.
    Anonymous