Exercise

Do you do Zumba? If so please reply
Anyone else just do it at home? Have you gotten weight loss results? I just googled some videos this morning and tried them in my livingroom and loved it! I got such a workout i was sweating from head to toe! I've never liked exercise and usually wished it was over after 10 min but i exercised for an hr and could have kept going had my 2 year old not been awake already. Whats your experience?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ive had good luck with pilates. I am not familiar with the Zumba thing , sorry.
    karen40b42day

Answer by karen40b42day at 5:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I just started doing Zumba with our Kinect. I love it! It's so much fun! :-) I haven't lost any weight from it yet but I'm having to try to squeeze it in around my 2 toddlers. And since it's the Kinect if they're up while I'm doing it sometimes they'll run in front of it and the motion sensor will get thrown for a loop. Lol! But I know people who have lost a lot of weight from it. :-) Since I can't do it on a regular basis I've also signed up to do hot yoga twice a week to try to tone up a little at the same time.
    GodsAmiga

Answer by GodsAmiga at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I haven't done Zumba (two left feet) however, I hear good things about it. Mostly that it is a ton of fun and that is burns a ton of calories. If you can, get a Zumba class in (at a gym or your house) and watch what you eat and you will see inches gone. Good luck and have fun with it!!

sheaschmidt

Answer by sheaschmidt at 9:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011