I think my Husband is cheating on me... Any advice?

I have found he is texting more the last few months than he ever has before, He takes an hour to go to the store that is 10 miles away, I have checked Records and there is consistant number but there is no telling who it is! What should i do moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Keep paying attention to his actions and changes, he will eventually tell on himself
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• call the number
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Ask him.Maybe he'll come clean if he is.When he answers you...follow your gut instinct...is he telling the truth.Once you've asked him..and if he denies it and you still feel like something is going on..I would call that number and find out who it is.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• im with bcauseimthemom call the number
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If you decide to call the number, block your number and if a woman answers and its not a business, do not talk to her, as she might go back and tell him than he will know you know something and will change up how he goes about doing his wrong.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I called the number, but he swears they are just friends. Do i believe him... No! Why would they just now all of a sudden be talking non-stop? I have heard many many bad things about this indavidual.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Since they are just friends ask him can she be your friend too?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• So if you believe he is cheating maybe now is the time to look at why he MIGHT be cheating... What has changed recently that would make him want to look else where.. Talk to him about it and find out before it gets to the point of no return!
    Anonymous

• Trust your gut instinct.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• hmm if they were JUST friend im sure he would have told you about her .. but he didn't you had to go find out... why would you keep a JUST friend secret unless its NOT just friends... sorry i don't believe him...

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011