Surgery is tomorrow at 7:15am

my son is having surgery is at 7:15am and like any other mother i am getting nervous even though it is a common surgery for kids. and it is really bothering me that people are telling me it will be ok and i have nothing to worry about. half the people telling me this arent parents. every parent gets nervous even if its something very simple. grr people make me mad.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• aww! seriously it will be okay tho! both my boys had to have surgery to put tubes in their ears, i was up for a week before the surgery so nervous and scared, they came out just fine!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Ahhh.. Mommy. HUGS.. I can't imagine what you must be feeling, my son had to go under at 6 weeks for testing and I cried the whole time.. common or not, a mother worries.. good luck!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• hugs  Good luck to you and your son!

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011