How many of you mommies found your toys when you were younger?

Today i found my 2 oldest sneaking into there xmas presents this morning and i am wondering how many of you mommies did that when you were younger? and did you ever rewrap your presents so your parents wouldn't know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah and i got caught several times
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would go through my parents closet and see what they got. The last year I did it it really sucked b/c I thought the cool stuff was for me but it was for my brothers. I was so disappointed.
    Anonymous

• i have also got caught acouple of time and my parents got to the point that they started putting my old toys in the boxes and the real presents were at my grandparents then my granny would tape the H3ll out of it so i couldn't get a peek (GGGRRRRRR) she still does it this day
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I would take them out of the boxes before my mother wrapped them up. I would play with them and put them back into the box. Of course I got caught because I couldn't ever get them back in the box. Then she started hiding all the good stuff and leaving all the crappy things where I could find them, so I thought I was going to have a crappy Christmas. I think all kids do it at some point. The funny thing is I still do it, and my husband hates me for it.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL My mother caught me at the bottom of her closet sitting in a pile of toys! When she yelled my name I shot my head up at her terrified and said "I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" Even though I was right there in the middle of it all!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My older brother let us in on all the good hiding places. We opened them early one year and then Christmas was not as fun. We never peeked early again.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I remember finding the gifts when I was 6 and putting it all together that Santa was not real. I didnt open any, but I did shake them to try and figure out what they were.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• For as long as I can remember I have always known EVERY gift that I was going to receive that year. Even those sent by my grandparents. My sneaky older brother taught me how to pay attention to every little detail so I could put it all back. Never got caught. It ended a few years ago, right after my husband moved in with me at my parents. I don't think it ruined anything for me. If I knew I was getting something really cool, then I couldn't wait for christmas to play with it!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My parents sucked at hiding presents. they didnt really try hard. Once, my mom picked my bro and I up from our great grandma's house. We opened the trunk to put our school bags in and we saw our N64. Years b4 that, my parents had a huge storage space behind their bedroom(the door was in their room). I went into my parents room to find socks or something. I saw something glowing from the storage room(door was WIDE open) and those morons left the new computer on and the screen said "merry xmas (our names) love santa". My parents were pissed that I found it and accused me of snooping! WTF. I never purposly searched for my presents. I didnt have to, they were in plain sight!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008