Anybody have a baby near the anniversary of the death of a loved one?

My baby is due 10 days before the 1 year anniversary of both my mother and brother. I'm nervous its going to affect my relationship with my new baby.

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My SIL had her son the same day a very close family friend passed of a heart attack.. so sad :-(
    Anonymous

• hmm simular my brother son was born on our great grandfathers birthday he is passed now
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My daughter was born a week before the anniversary of my aunt's death. She died very young of cancer. Her son and his wife are expecting their first child on the same due date and I worry that going to the hospital where she died might be hard on my uncle...
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 6:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• not a death but a birthday of a loved one who passed my son was born on my grandpa's birthday
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• well my sister was due the day my grest grandma died so mum done everything to get her out early lol
    amyb349

Answer by amyb349 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Don;t think of it like that. think of the baby as a reminder that life goes on :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not the death of a loved one, but I have a 9/11 baby. It doesn't change how I feel about him, but I do hate telling people when his birthday is because they will inevitably tell me some horrific story of who they knew that died that day.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 7:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My son was born 2 weeks after the death of my uncle. It was hard on my mom.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My son was born 4 hours before his grandmother passed away... What a special and sad day in so many ways...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 11:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2011