Gut feelings

i have a gut feeling this baby is another boy. with my son i had a gut feeling he was a girl and well he was a boy lol? did you ever get a gut feeling you were having a boy and get a boy?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I knew. It'll sound too "out there" if I say the details, so I'll refrain . .. but, I knew.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i am pregnant for the second time right now and from the very moment i found out i was pregnant i knew it was a boy and yep its a boy! with my first pregnancy i thought it was a boy up until the day of my ultra sound and for some reason i said nope its a girl and now i have a three years old daughter lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I had gut feelings but they weren't right, during normal life my gut feelings are pretty much always right. During pregnancy they seem to be really messed up!
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 6:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• see i didnt find out with either one im hoping for a girl but my gut feeling is saying differently and this pregnancy is WAY different from my first
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• hmm i dont think so i had more of a I WANT feeling LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Pregnancies being different have NOTHING to dowith whether a girl or boy. My mother's pregnancies were both WAY different and she has two girls. Mine were slightly different and I have one of both. That being said I KNEW with my first that it was a boy from the very beginning and he was. The second I was kind of sure it was a girl, but not like I was with the first and I was right and she was a girl. With the first the ultrasound confirmed, but the second she wouldn't cooperate so we weren't sure until she was born.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes. I knew I was having girls with my oldest and youngest, but completely thrown off today when I had a gut feeling boy and the U/S tech said girl. I still can't wrap my head around it, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I had gut feelings that I was having boys and I did! Everyone was telling me I was having girls--both times and I stuck with my gut and was right.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No but I knew with both that I was having a girl and I have two girls. :-) My pregnancies were each almost complete opposites as well. Lol! With my second everyone was always shocked when I said I wasn't having a boy because she sat so low.
    GodsAmiga

Answer by GodsAmiga at 6:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i knew my oldest was a boy but thought my youngest was a boy but was agirl lol
    amyb349

Answer by amyb349 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011