when your having a bad day what do you do

do you shop pet the dogs start into space

goatmom4

Asked by goatmom4 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If it is really bad...go back to bed. Just give up and start over! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It depends on HOW bad... Sometimes I curse at the other drivers on my way home; sometimes I plant something "furiously"; sometimes I clean (ok - that's probably the last thing I do); sometimes I get on the computer and read a bunch of jokes; sometimes I just kick the dog - or the husband. (just kidding about the dog - I don't have one.)
    Quoiky

Answer by Quoiky at 12:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Shopping always makes me feel better! But thats hard with kids. I just like to sit in my bed and listen to the radio or something just so I can have a minute of peace by myself.
    TiffysBabies

Answer by TiffysBabies at 12:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I've got to say that a day is as bad as you let it be. You just have to be a positive person and tell yourself all the other things that could be happening. For instance, you could be losing your house, your house could have burned down and you could have lost everything. You could have lost a child, etc... whatever your worries are, there are others out there that have it MUCH MUCH worse. I usually ask God to help me out... It always works.
    mykidskickass

Answer by mykidskickass at 12:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Smoke alot! Cry ....vent to friends.
    Chris127

Answer by Chris127 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Go on CM? (Of course, I do it on good days too!) Also, I: Pray, read a book, decorate, spend quality time with one of my children, eat something healthy for lunch, take a walk, take a nap! Basically, treat my self right and do the things I enjoy.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Chocolate, all the way baby! Especially brownies.
    Eliza34

Answer by Eliza34 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Sleep, hang with friends or talk on the phone. Or Sex is another great option.
    TwistedMalice

Answer by TwistedMalice at 1:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Pout and take it out on the people around me. 
    momma2merks

Answer by momma2merks at 4:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• eat ice cream....lots of ice cream!
    mama_manda

Answer by mama_manda at 11:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2008