Tornados, hail, flooding, OH MY...

In the last hour, the sirens have gone off FOUR times, it's hailed and of couse, we are flooded.   I tell ya, I am going to need some Valium, or I need to move.   This storm has been going on now since last Tuesday night.  That's 8 days now!   What's your weather like?  I might be moving there....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's 80 degrees and sunny here in California....wow I feel like a bitch just saying that lol but you did ask.....So sorry that you've been having such major storms...but hey we have an extra bed if you need to get away from all that crap =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• wow thats crazy, in Ireland we get rain but not so bad it floods, not big storms, but small bit of snow and ice they whole country shuts down ha. Sunny Spring at the moment loving it, off to a wildlife park tomorrow
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• well then you aren't moving here lol....it is so far nice right now, but this afternoon it was pretty windy very strong. But by tonight and through tomorrow we are supose to get hail and flooding and really really really bad storms
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Don't move where I live, lol! We are going through the same thing here! Last night was horrible. Hail, thunder, lightening, tornados 12 miles away, flooding (our river is insanly high) ugh!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We are getting a storm here....in Northern VA outside of DC
    My friend sent me a text msg saying tornado warning until 8pm

It was gorgeous this week, even today, until a few mins ago and its downpouring and strong winds
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• we have had hail and rain nothing to major hope everything is alright
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We had a flood, but the river is going down now.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i was just watching the news concerning our tornado/hail/etc the last few hours, and they are currently 'asking' people to evacuate homes in a town west of here (Pocohontas, Ar) because of a levee..the reporter said, ''..while some residents are saying they will stay and ride the storm out.'' ...HELLO!!! DID THEY NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM KATRINA?????
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Well we are now in Tornado warning and we are expecting Severe T storms.. however.. all I have heard is a little thunder and and some lighting. No rain or anything. so Im kinda curious on what is gonna head our way.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sounds like it's been similar to you weather. Several days of storms, flooding, and tornado warnings (some tornadoes have touched down in areas near us), and it's not over yet. We're still under a tornado watch for the rest of the night too. I've only slept a couple hours each night for a few days now. :-(
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2011