What could this slight tickle be in my throat?

I have been going through allergies off and on but now I am getting very annoyed with this tickle in my throat I've gargled with listerine. When I drink my coffee the warmth seems to soothe it but for only that moment :/
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Health

• I had something like this once before. I believe it was allergies. I would try to cough it out, almost gagging and eventually it went away.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My doctor told me it was post nasal drip. She also suggested Mucinex to dry up my sinuses to get rid of it. Make sure to drink plenty of water as the Mucinex can dehydrate you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Does sound like allergies.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• That is awful. I am sorry you have to deal with this. Hopefully, things will get better and it will go away soon. I have a friend that deals with allergies all summer long and the only thing she can do to feel better is get actual shots for them.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Maybe you coming down with something
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011