If you really believe what you think you do why don't you post with your identity?

Are you ashamed of how you feel because you underneath it all maybe think you could be a little wrong. Don't say you worry about being attacked by others, you can always ignore them and block them if they get crazy. I mean if it's truly how you feel why can't you say it loud and say it proud? I used to believe the opposite of how I do now, I have learned to be accepting and nonjudgemental, but even then I owned those feelings. What are you hiding from?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 5:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• For those of you who haven't figured it out yet nobody here hates you for the way you feel unless you are being a hater in disguise. If you do think that there are always half a dozen other ladies out there that feel exactly how you do, post with pride.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Who cares if people post anon. If they choose to then that is there choice. I don't know why it bothers people so much. It is okay or cafemom wouldn't have it as an option.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I guess people do it because there are those that cannot handle the truth or an in your face response and then they go to the persons page and flame them. I had one of those the first day I posted here. She was really nasty too. SO maybe that's why people post anon, so they don't get their @$$#$ chewed because someone else cannot handle being told the truth when they ask for it.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I never worry about getting my @ss chewed, and believe me when you have enough of these conversations with the same person you get to know them, who knows maybe they would start appreciating each others candor or their @ssholiness more if they could get to know who it is that's posting.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Because Cafe Mom is suppose to be a place for fun and not to be attacked by wack-job moms who may not agree with you.
    Anonymous

• who cares? dont worry about it.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Usually the attacking I have seen is by the name-calling anonymous posters, aka above me.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot, however that goes, anonymous 3:45pm
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well I admit I have an asshole side of me. It's got something to do with me being as truthful as I can be and sometimes it doesn't come out so nice. But seriously she had no right to flame me since I was just trying to tell her the best way to avoid having to use plan b is to close your legs or use a real birth control. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, of course I said it in a less harsh way. But it still didn't warrant her calling me a bitch.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• who cares? dont worry about it.

Oh I'm not worried about it it just seems that the anon thing is a way to troll thru the posts and make rude comments is all. Cafemom needs to give the option to the original poster the ability to delete anonymous posts.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008