How do I tell my Financee?

I am going to the Dr.s tomorrow to find out the sex of our baby, but my fiancee cant make it due to his work schedule. I want to do something nice to let him know what it is but thats a little more hard because he wants me to go to his work and tell him there... Is there anything I can do thats a bit more special then just blurting it out?

newmommy2be08

Asked by newmommy2be08 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How about showing up with a pink or blue balloon? Or a pink or blue cupcake if you think a balloon floating at his desk all day might embarass him.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• get a bib or a item of clothing that says its a girl or daddys little man - he will like it!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• How about pink or blue botties?
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 4:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• get a solid white long preggy t-shirt and on your belly, with fabic paint, draw a little girl or boy or the words it's a girl! if your real creative a stork with a colored bag would be cute!
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• you could have the tech write on a piece of paper the sex and put it in a sealed envelope instead of telling you right there. Then you can stop by his work like he wants and you two open it together, it'd be fun to find out together.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 7:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2008