Where can I learn how to do these eye shadow make up?

I mean in person not by watching you tube.

Thanks :)

Asked by JCRestoredme at 5:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Maybe try the Macy's or other big department stores, see if they will let you watch them do make overs.

Answer by Geminus at 5:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• like really learN? cosmetology school.

• Do you have a licensed avon beauty center near you? A lot of times, they will assist with application techniques.

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• And good department store with a cosmetic's counter will have an expert at this who will be more than happy to show you. Or let you watch it being done.

Answer by vbruno at 7:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I ordered her DVD and went to a class when she was in ohio. Krista Embry is a famous make up artist. I know teach her classes. She makes it soo easy! It isn't like those on the youtube but it does have 4 eye types.

Answer by KimArbonne at 8:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Contact a Mary Kay Consultant in your area. You do not have to make a purchase. The lesson is FREE
    go to

make sure you put in your zip code..

Answer by RidingPink at 10:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Trial and error baby!!! Get your stuff and experiment.

Answer by teresalangston at 12:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It's Shunatta and I'm a hairstylist and the best way too learn is to buy lots of eyeshadows (cheap) to play with. Get all of the colors that you wish too wear. Its sooo easy, I'm 37 and I've never worn it until a year ago only because I never took the time to practice.

Answer by partyplandiva at 7:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008