Bandgeek

Hi,
How are you today. My LO flew in at 10:30am and we took her to lunch than to the hotel so she could spend the night with her other grandmother. Her other grandmother is flying back to Phoenix in the morning. It was great being with her and knowing she will be home in her bed tomorrow night.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 7:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I bet you're really happy having her home! I know how hard it must have been without her. I go nuts when my boy is gone for even a weekend.

We were okay today - I'm finally feeling like myself, and eating real food again and all that. It was rainy so the little one and I took it easy. I love rainy weather, especially thunder. He was a little fussy towards the end of the day, but it was a pretty good day. Tomorrow DH is going to take him to the library so I can clean up a bit while they're gone. Every few weeks I'll stay home to get time for whatever I need done. I don't have much, but I did kind of fall behind when I wasn't feeling well. Those pills kept me in bed all weekend, so I could scrub my bathroom and do some dishes - and the kitchen floor needs a good washing, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011