Name something about your kids that always make you smile?

I smile whenever I see the two little ones playing together, or when my oldest is helping her little sister learn something new. Just about everything my son does make me smile, he is the baby of the family, and my only boy...lol

msplynae

Asked by msplynae at 7:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• When they tell you they love you! Doesnt matter what age......it always makes me smile and melts my heart!
    selaranda

Answer by selaranda at 7:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When my son reads and asks to go to the library! I love that he thoroughly enjoys reading and learning!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When they give each other hugs and kisses and when my 3 year old DD "reads" to my 2 year old DD. :) So sweet. Also, my 3 year old will come up to me when I'm sad or frustrated and put my face between her hands and say "Mommy, Be happy! You are wonderful!" It melts my heart and makes me feel better right away. lol. Sometimes I have to make a fake pouty face just to hear it. HAHAHA!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• selaranda has it. I love when my boys come home (grown and out) and still give me a hug and kiss!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 7:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When she gets so excited about things. Whether its something she saw on TV or taking random pictures on her new camera.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i love watching him trying hard to figure out how to put something together, like a new Legos set, or his baking soda-propelled rocket. he loves figuring out this stuff on his own and with the accompanying instructions. he gets so engrossed in the project, you can't take his eyes away from what his hands are doing. his facial expression are so serious!! lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hearing them play with their imaginations together in the other room. Kisses before bed. The way the LOVE to be sisters and do everything together. I hope it will last!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I love it when I find out my grown kids are supporting each other in anything they need, this always makes me smile. This is what I wanted them to understand when they were growing up and the thought they did makes me smile.

Answer by older at 7:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I love listening to my boys sing, they're 19 & 21 (and 28, but he's in Baltimore so all he has to do is call and it makes me smile) but the younger too will sing silly songs, and harmonize like a barbershop duo (is there such a thing?) and they sound really good. It makes me smile, and sometimes even laugh....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When they smile their big beautiful smiles.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2011