Help!! Pregnancy body acne :(

This is my third pregnancy and first time experience with body acne!!! I have it all over my chest, back and shoulders!!!! Did anyone go through this and did you ever find a soap that helped? I quit using Dove and switched to my husbands Irish Spring and that didn't help so I started using face scrub and then rewashing it with baby shampoo. I need help! Its summer time and I want to wear tanks and my bathing suite!!!!

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 7:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Proactiv... its an amazing cleaner. even after your not preg anymore.. its a great way to keep your skin nice and clear.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Can you use it while your pregnant?
    aheuszel

Comment by aheuszel (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Talk to your Dr, normally the bottle will say no but most Drs will not have a problem with it or can suggest something else. I feel for you I had the same problem when I was pregnant and it itched like crazy. I use sea breeze to help with the itching but did not worry to much about how it looked since it was the middle of winter.

The Sun will help some too.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011