OMG ADVICE PLEASE! I am having contractions and they hurt REAL bad BUT she is also ninja kicking and punching me.....

is it possible all this pain is just her? its tightening and hurting in my back but i can feel it hurt worse when she hits or kicks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like contractions to me. If you think about it, with every contraction her happy little home is no longer very comfortable. Time your contractions and give your OB a call to give them a heads up. They will advise you when you should come in. Good luck!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• if you cant tell you need to call your ob or go to the hospital and get checked out.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• call your ob!!!!!
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 7:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Call your doctor.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• They're probably uncomfortable for her, too- her house is contracting around her!
    How far along are you? Have you tried having a glass of water and laying down on your left side? Go give it a try, mama!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• how many weeks are you? When I was in labor I had horrible contractions that were worsened because my son kicked like crazy the entire time. However, I also had major round ligament pain that hurt like crazy and more when he kicked too. I took warm baths to help the pain. If it's a concern, I'd call you doctor
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 7:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011