LADIES IT'S YOUR TIME TO BE RECOGNIZED

group hugOK Ladies I have a magazine being published next week.The name of it is Chocol8 Inc,it is a physical magazine that will be distributed in four states so far.If you are interested in placing an ad or doing anything as far as your business goew in my magazine,please don't hesitate to email me at Chocol8inc@GMail.com.I also have the special olympics in which I have placed in it at this time.If you have any fundraising events of some sort that you would like in the issue please contact me by all means I LOVE fundraising events and supporting those that want to be in the spot light as well.If you feel you have a touching story or something you need to talk about as well send it to my email.Another scenario I have a lady speaking who survived cancer three times.Come on I am all ears.

SCOOKIH

Asked by SCOOKIH at 7:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• What states is this magazine in??
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 7:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• yeah i would like to know what states it's in too
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Arkansas,starting off then we will have Newyork,Texas,Atlanta,Mississippi what kind of business do you guys have
    SCOOKIH

Comment by SCOOKIH (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• to bad your not in NC. :(
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 5:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2011