What annoys you!

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• excuses
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 7:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Frankly, the house on my street that is rented by a group of 20-something boys. They have parties every night, and there are always 10 or more vehicles of cars parking up and down the street, crashing there. They all sleep in until 10 or 11 the next day. Doesn't look like there is much good going on over there . . . it annoys me.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• People who are fundamentalist about their religion but also ignorant about a lot of its teachings.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Willful ignorance.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 8:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When people assume to know what you believe, but really have no clue. You spend your time correcting all the misconceptions because people ask the wrong sources.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• In religious matters, bigotry and perpetual quoting of the bible
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• It annoys me that the Pledge of Allegiance is banned from public schools. Children today are not being taught to be patriotic. It is true that it was bizarre for British squatters to sail their boats here, squat, and commit genocide against indigenous peoples. It is true that importing slaves was a horror that is just as horrendous. I cannot unring those bells. A woman who was working at a homeless shelter I was in back in 2002 once pointed at the American flag on my t-shirt and said, "I can't get with that." Really? LEAVE!!! Millions of illegal Mexican aliens know this is a good country to live in. They risk their lives to get here. I love the United States of America. We ain't perfect, but who is?!
    KrazeeKatLady

Answer by KrazeeKatLady at 8:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Religious intolerance (all religions).
    Anonymous

• Noise
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Dishonesty, Disrespect, and ignorance.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011