HOW DO I ANSWER

If my husband ask to have a threesome what should I do.What does that mean

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• well if you dont want to have a threesome then tell him no.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 7:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• It means, do you want to have sex with him and another person. I'd say this is not a time for you to be shy about your real wishes. Tell him the truth - whichever way it is.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• With another man or another woman? Does he want to have sex with her/him? Or does he want to watch you? Are you bi-sexual? do you want to?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You should answer him honestly.. If you do not want to have one say so. If you don't feel comfortable having one, say so. If you have moral issues with having one, tell him so. However you feel about it be honest with him about those feelings.

What does it mean?
    In terms of 3-some.. it means having a 3rd person join the two of you having sex.
    In terms of what does that mean in regards to his feelings &/or your relationship. Only he would know the answer to that.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If my husband asked me that I would say no...... and worry for the rest of my marriage that he was going to cheat. That is a horrid thing for a moral man to ask. I would assume at that exact moment that I had made the mistake of my life time marring him and for ever my feelings of having a solid marriage would be ruined. that was horrid of him.

Anonymous

• If your college boyfriend asked for a threesome, that's one thing..but your husband- and I'm assuming the father of your child?!?!? Those fantasies should not be acted out in a marriage, in my opinion. I've only ever heard bad scenarios. I know my SO has had threesomes before, but even he says that's not something you do once you have children and a life partner- why would you want someone else involved (literally) in your sex life?? That's a rhetorical question...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My husband and I have been thinking about this too. I'm somewhat bi and have had them before. He has never had one. I mentioned I felt bad about it when I found out. Now we've started talking (ok texting or talking in code, because obvious talk makes me uncomfortable) and we're talking about swinging too. We agree the most important thing is that we both feel comfortable with whatever is going on. We need to both feel safe and know we are committed to each other. Anything else is just fun and has nothing to do with our family life. Choosing a person and a comfortable situation is where we hit our road block. We have the rest of our lives to figure this out and make it happen when the timing is right. On the plus side the ongoing open conversation alone has perked up our sex life :-)
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If you don't know what it means then you shouldn't do it!!!
    MelissaBK

Answer by MelissaBK at 10:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I meaning in other words does that mean he does'nt want me anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• iF YOU ARE IN DOUBT OF HIS WANTING YOU ANYMORE, THEN YOU NEED TO ASK HIM, CAUSE ONLY HE CAN ANSWER THAT. MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU, AND HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GO IN ORDER TO SATISFY THIS MAN? DID THIS TOPIC EVER COME UP IN YOUR DATING TIMES, OR RECENTLY? WHAT HAS CREATED THIS WANT FROM HIM ALL OF A SUDDEN OUT OF THE BLUE? DOES HE THINK YOU MAY BE FADING ON HIM SO HE'S OPTING TO SEEK IN ORDER TO SEE IF IT'S YOU THAT WANT A LITTLE MORE SPICE IN YOUR SEX LIFE? QUESTIONS CAN GO ON, SO IT'S UP TO YOU TO PROBE WITH YOUR MAN AND THEN DETERMINE DO YOU STAY OR IS IT TIME TO MOVE ON? csjoy1
    csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 5:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2011