Looks like I've dropped?

I'm 36 weeks and I've had some women tell me, "Oh wow, you look like you have dropped!" And I've had some women tell me, "Oh you've got awhile to go, you do not even look like you have dropped." So, what does it look like when you really have truly "dropped?" Or, more like, what does it feel like?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 8:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i honestly didnt notice it but its when the baby drops down into the birth conal, sometimes it happens and theres still a little while to go before labor happens though
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You will have more pressure on your bladder, you'll be able to breathe better and you'll be able to eat more. My belly floated up and down in my last weeks- it would look like I'd dropped, then it'd be back up where it was. I didn't actually drop until my water broke. We had a wall length mirror that I would pass on the way to the bathroom every morning, so I'd see the difference when I'd walk by.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i felt terrible when the baby dropped lol. they just dropped onto my poor bladder. i didn't really notice a difference in how i looked though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i never noticed when it happen apperance wise ! But other seem to Notice lol But I felt alot Of Pressure &Had to pee all the time
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Friends tell me they feel pressure on thier "bottom"and sometimes a weird burning sensation when the baby moves.Also you can feel that the baby is at the bottom of her stomach=)But idk how true it is cause i feel pressure some days others I donot...Guess it depends on the person!!
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 3:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2011