How did you break the ice to your parents that you were pregnant in your teens!?

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did'nt my mom actually found out just moms sense things like that.I actually had someone else tell her,but she already knew
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 8:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I told my mom first so she could be a buffer between me and my dad. It wasn't so bad though, I was 19 and out of high school. My mother was almost instantly excited, my dad was really angry for the first several months.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• That depends. Do you still live with them? Are you married? There are a lot of factors to consider.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My mom just knew. Moms are good like that ;)
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 8:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i was 16 and me and my bestfriend katie sat down with her and said mom, we both took a pregnancy test today and one of them was positive. she looked over at my friend and said "katie you better be pregnant"

obviously she wasnt, i was but it was a hard few months after i told her but you would never know that now. my parents are super supportive now and love my kids to death.

how old are you? how far along are you?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I actually called a few of my guy friends over and had them stand inbetween my father & myself when i told him. My dad always told me he would wring my neck and kill me if i came home pregnant ( he obviously didnt lol) But he didnt speak to me but maybe 10 times my whole pregnancy it broke my heart BUT when i went into labor all i wanted was my daddy and he came running! :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I made my boyfriend tell her. I hid behind a pillow. I was only 15yrs old too. She said I knew it. The pads and tampons wernt gone. If I only knew to hide those! lol
    solo25

Answer by solo25 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011