Potty break ?? ( kinda TMI ) adult content

is it normal at 14 weeks with twins to pee every 5 mins.. i swear i get up at least 10 times during the night to pee.. sometimes a little, sometimes a regular pee... ughh so frustrating!!

LiveLaughLove00

Asked by LiveLaughLove00 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds about right, even with one! Hang in there, mama! You may get some relief during the second trimester, but it will get even worse in the third.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not pregnant with twins and im going all the time but i usually drink alot of water throughout the day but when i don't it's still kinda bad and yes it's a lil or regular. And it does seem like i go more in this trimester which is my last thank god.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I will be 8 weeks pregnant on Sunday, and I have to pee all the time through out the night. I thought it was just me lol...
    SDA722

Answer by SDA722 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• last night i was so wore out i got up like 3 times and im shameful to say it felt soooo good to get more then 3 hours of sleep although in the morning it hurt when i finally let it all out... but 8 hours of sleep felt great after a week of only getting about 10 hours of sleep...
    LiveLaughLove00

Comment by LiveLaughLove00 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Try getting your fluids earlier in the day and taper off in the evenings, it helped me.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thanks! i'll try that.. seems like im only thirsty at night lol
    LiveLaughLove00

Comment by LiveLaughLove00 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011