Why is it mommy's get the bad end of the stick when they have babies ?

i mean im watching 16 and pregnant and i feel like ppl dnt give a f*** about the mother and the father feels like he can do whatever they wan,t, basically taking all credits

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, if you are religious or spiritual it's because the psycho chick, Eve took a bite out of the forbidden apple and screwed us all. But I'd rather be a mommy than a daddy.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• What is considered the bad end? If you mean waking up at night and doing EVERYTHING... then I know exactly what you mean lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Cause the dad's always get the good end lol,who knows
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 8:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Because mothers of sons tend to want to believe their son would't get someone pregnant while the mothers have their mothers (fathers in some cases) right on their butts. However, the fathers are rarely taped like the mothers are so who knows what kind of treatment they are getting by their parents....
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 9:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Ugh! Stupid teen mom shows....makes me glad I've never watched one, nor do I plan to. THEY are the perfect example of why kids SHOULD NOT have kids.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• what you're describing is very common in the show 16 and pregnant. rarely will you find a 16 year old boy that's going to stick around and man up as a father. its unfair, but truthful.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I guess I lucked out. I got pregnant at 16, and I am still with my sons father. We got married and we are very happy, and even have a little girl now. He works a full time job and helps with the kids when he is home. A lot of people are really surprised that we are still together and successful, because it doesn't happen very often.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 11:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011