Is it just me????

I am 2 months pregnant and my hormones are going crazy. We are getting married in 7 weeks, so I am worried my dress won't fit, I just started a new job, I am going to college and I have a 7 year old. So, there is A LOT going on, on top of finding out we are pregnant. I am tired, and bitchy because everything I am hungry for makes me sick when I try to eat it. My fiance just does not understand "what my problem is". I don't want to use my pregnancy as an excuse, but it kind of is my reason for being so irritable and him asking me "what my problem is" and "why are you so damn grumpy" just doens't help. Anybody else going through this? Is there anything I can say to him to get him to understand that I can't help it and that his best bet is to just ignore my mood swings. Ugh..

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• do some digging on line and SHOW him in print what being preggers does to your body physically and hormonally... then ask him how exactly you are supposed to feel??

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• That is a good idea. Thank you!
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011