Natural Ways To Induce Labor....

I KNOW I KNOW THESE DONT ALWAYS WORK LOL BUT I THOUGHT I'D GIVE THEM A TRY.....SO WHAT WAYS HAVE YOU HEARD OF? OR WORKED FOR YOU? IM GOING ON 38WKS AND LAST WEEK I WAS 1CM,I GO TO THE DR NEXT WEEK AND I WANA SEE SOME CHANGE LOL

lcardenas51989

Asked by lcardenas51989 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have SEX!!!
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 9:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i hear walking helps
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Walk
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• walk & sex
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• SEX! Walking, spicy foods, castor oil...
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sweep out your garage. Thats what did it for me. Something about the rocking motion and the physical exertion is what I am convinced helped me go into labor.

Also, being 1 cm dilated (or 3 or 4 cm dilated) doesn't mean anything- sorry. I was at 4cm with my son for a couple weeks before I went into labor. Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Evening prime rose oil....put 5 capsules on your cervix

Have sex

Eat Scalinis Eggplant parm....guaenteed to work!!

WALK...WALK...AND WALK SOME MORE

Deep squats!
    Anonymous

• Lots of walking, and sex. The dr told me to be on top for more penetration. It worked for me. Dh and i made love around 10 pm and I woke up @ 2am with contractions, thought they were bh so I got up walked around house and by 4am they were full on and i was ready to go to the hospital. I had my LO @ 4:30am. If sex doesn't work try castor oil, it worked for my mom and my best friend. I have heard that its really gross so maybe put in pudding or a drink. I heard it also causes an upset stomach and diarrhea so good luck :)
    sweetmama235

Answer by sweetmama235 at 5:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• DO NOT DO CASTOR OIL! it can make your LO pass his/her first stool in your stomach and that can cause serious problems with him/her. walk, sex, just get up and move around! spicy foods don't work and BTW eggplant is not guaranteed to work! Evening primrose oil just helps to thin out your cervix and its 2 capsules cut open and let them soak on your cervix... I work at an OB so I would know.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 8:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Walking and sex.....that helped me both times!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 2:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2011