are there any stay at home jobs that u dont have to pay to get started?

Ladybug86

Asked by Ladybug86 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know but I do know that the ones you have to pay to get started in are NOT real jobs. They are scams. They will string you along for as long as they can, to get as much money from you as they can. Don't fall for them.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i sell herbalife. it is best if you have money to get started but if you are interested email here with your nukber and my hubby or i can do a 3-way call with you and our supervisor. he can give you more detail about your options with money to buy some products to start off with.. it is do-able.the links to all my stuff is on my page.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You can work at home with Tupperware for FREE by hosting a book party and gathering $350 in orders and you will earn our Business kit free or collect $550 in orders and earn our executive kit FREE!! BOTH kids come with MORE than enough Tupperware and business supplies to get your business moving and grooving. Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and let me know what you think. All I need to get your book party started is your full name and address. It's that simple.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hello, What I do is not an at home job. It is an at home business. I'm with Ameriplan. And very happy. You can now join for just $20 and be on your way to a path for success. Yes there are a lot of scams out there. I've fallen victum to some. That was before Ameriplan. I can asure you that this WAH opportunity is real. Check out this site and if you have any question, please ask and will answer you.
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/dhenderson
    mommy_me32

Answer by mommy_me32 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• http://www.squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 11:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Any home based business you need to put money into it. Even if it's 10 bucks out of your pocket. You are paying for the products you will be selling and you should make that money back on your first party if that's what you have to do.

Any business that you are the boss of, will need some sort of funds to cover the items you will sell. Nothing is really for free.

BUT, you can gather the stuff you have around your own home like baby clothes in good condition, toys maybe even that crib you won't use anymore and sell it on Ebay. It's a small fee to sell anything and you will make well over what you'd be spending. Craiglist is another way also. I did this the other day. Gathered things my kids don't use anymore and i'm going to do Ebay. All you need is a camera to load the pics if any huge expense needed to start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 10:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have a few businesses I do from home. They are all either free or very low cost to get started. You can get more info at my website http://workathomewithali.weebly.com if you have questions send me a message.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 3:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I had to pay $10 for the initial material that I had to hand out, but that was easy. I do it online, which is a great help since I have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2008