Evaporation lines on pregnancy tests adult content

When i took my postive prego tests the other day the line was light but when i looked at it again it was darker it was more visible looking at it ten mins later than two mins. I heard about evaporation lines and maybe that is what is there? because i took a different prego test and it was negative so i don't know. What do you guys think of these evaporation lines? The test i took was cvs five day early prego test

kat201

Asked by kat201 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• After 10 mins the results aren't reliable. Best time to read is after 1-2 mins.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• you have to read it within the time they tell you on the box. after that it's just a stick that you have peed on lol....worthless.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't mess with the lines I get the digital kind so I don't get mixed messages lol. It says plain and simple either you are or you aren't.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 9:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Test again with A digital I like those they get straight to the point no Guessing
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• try digital
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2011