Does this seem wrong to you??

DH and I have been having a lot of problems the last few months. He barely even talks to me at all anymore. He used to work in a juvinile detention facility as a cook. And he recently added a 17 yr old female that was locked up there on his Facebook. He is 25. It just seems really wrong to me.. I haven't said anything to him.. I don't even know WHAT to say to him about it. It just does not feel right at all. He shouldn't have added her...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah that is wrong to me.
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You both are right about that! It is very wrong!
    babyboomer1977

Answer by babyboomer1977 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• He is out of line
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• yea, he has no business talking to a 17 year old girl unless she is family.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yeah, uh, not so much :S
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 9:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• That isn't right at all. He is supposed to be an adult and act like one.I would confront him on that for sure.
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Y would she b on his fb?? 1st, she's a juvenile. 2nd, she's locked up at HIS work site (what would his boss say??). 3rd, he's married.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Trust your instincts. You are not crazy.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yeah that does seem kind of wrong. Just talk to him love and tell him how it feels and that it makes you uncomfortable and you don't like it. He's your husband , your his wife it's y'all marriage. It's sacred you have more right to him than anybody else. So politely tell him how you feel pray about and watch it get better. Be blessed love. I pray everything works out for you.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• well i feel everyone opinion counts and for that it really doesnt seem right at all for a 25 year old to be friends with a juvinileat all internet face to face what ever if it was me i would let the relationship go not only because of that i mean that is a BIG problem but the relationship period no communication and there is no trust that is the key to the relationship so be a bigger person tell him how you feel and go from there doesnt make since to be there with nothing be said you live and you learn but before all that you have to LOVE YOURSELF
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011