Have you noticed that activity slows down on CM right around 5-6 o'clock!? Dinner time anyone?

Obviously I am not cooking dinner right now, but I will be soon! DH works late on Wed! I just think it's cute we all scatter at dinner time and then come back around 8 or 9 when the kitchen is clean! (I have no idea why I am using the exclamation point so much right now!)

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 5:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I seem to notice a dip in activity when schools are letting out too. You would think with as many of us out here and the time zones and different life styles it would stay busy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Haha I WISH I ate supper at 6PM. I probably won't eat until 12:30 AM, when my boyfriend gets home from work. I hate it when he works late >:(

But yeah, I do notice how things slow down right about now. It's funny :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I guess there are just a lot of good moms out there being attentive to their families! lol!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• we just got done with dinner, did dishes, and my DD didn't want me to watch the CARS movie with her so I decided to get on here. I can't believe she's already embarrased of her mom singing and she's only 2!
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 6:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Whats even wierder is at 2:30 a.m east coast time this site is LOADED! It must be the west coasters or the other side of the world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2008