What do you do

Is there times when you just dont feel like doing any thing? Like chores, dinner you are just soo burned out. Have you just giving in and ordered some in to eat so you didnt have to cook or did you still cook?

I dont know what it is but lately I have been feeling weird, my chest my tummy, head aches. I cant get a Dr. app. until the end of next month Dr. is on vacation. I am not the kind to take med. or have every one take care of me and complain I just deal with it. I just would like to know why my body is acting like this. Dont you ever just wonder?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Health

• No motivation, sounds like depression. No energy, sounds lie anemia. Feeling burned out, sounds like u need some time off (an hr a day, lunch/dinner w SO or friends)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I feel like doing nothing all the time. I know that its hard to ask for help, but sometimes.. just take a break for yourself and do something to breathe. Maybe you are over stressed!!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I feel like that quite often, actually almost everyday, it just gets to us sometimes no matter how good your life may or may not be...I would take some meds for achyness just so you can get through day/night and go ahead and order supper its not gonna kill anyone...oh and get as much sleep as you can...hope you feel better
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 9:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm old. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Kidding. It could very well be depression.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 9:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thanks ladies, yeah I already know I have anemia have had it sense high school. I cant be depressed I dont have any thing to be depress about I know I get over worked we all do as mom's and I dont bother to ask for help cause I wont get what I want I just let him do it when he can or wants to even though it sounds unfair it works its sooo much better then bugging him for him help it get leds in to argument you know men lol.
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I am so tired. But I have a lot of stress going on that is contributing to some depression. Life is tough sometimes you know?
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Sounds like you need a little break.... Good Luck.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Just because you don't think you have anything to be depressed about doesn't mean it isn't depression. You need to see a dr. before the end of next month! That is ridiculous they can't get you in sooner.
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 10:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes they are right, if you do the same thing, or in the same place like home, without a vacation, it can get depressed. I t runs in my family. so i know what that means to what it when i get that way. you do need to go to the doctour, maybe the doctour can give you some meds for it.
    Fawn_Creek

Answer by Fawn_Creek at 12:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I get so busy sometimes that by evening I am burnt out and I just order pizza and take it easy with the kids. But that doesn't happen very often.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011