Overwhelmed

Is it normal to be 31 weeks pregnant and completely overwhelmed??

With Cecilya coming in less than 8 weeks, my cat needing to go to the vet for a touch of an infection, custody battle with my DH ex, and then my DH is having back surgery on Monday which will put him out of work for 4-6 weeks.

I have a right to feel completely overwhelmed right??

What are some good stress re leavers??

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sure, totally normal. Take a little time for your self. Do something that you really like to do! Take a walk, read a good book, go gt a pedi, eat a fav dessert, go to a movie, get together with your gal pals! Whatever makes you feel happy!!! I hope you can find some relaxation in the next few weeks!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sounds like u have a lot on ur plate. Last nite I felt that way n went out for a sundae by myself. Stayed for 30min n read a book. Felt better.
    Btw. I'm 7mos prego. Have done nothing to prepare for #2. Toddler is sick n clingy n won't eat :(. Da city is fining us for some shotty work my dad did on r house 20yrs ago. Not a happy camper. But ice cream helped :P
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• with things like that it good to take a relaxing shower and put on ure favorite R&B music and write (poems or just how you feel)
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011