I think he is cheating? need advice please

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 yrs soon to be 4yrs and all he does is talk to other girls all night long, and i have a feeling he is also flirting with them. when i ask him he tells me its nothing to be concerned about. He also deletes the history from the laptop. should i be worried or not? any advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• what do you mean ''all night long'? when he's with you, all night? or when he's at work or away from you? it doesn't mean he's cheating..and the more you try to strangle-hold him, he WILL talk to girls ''all night long''.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Is this the only sign.I went throught this all before you just going to have to put your foot down and let him know hey you are not the only one who like me.Don't let him know that he has the upper hand and how much you care stop doing so much change up something that you are doing that will grab his attention.
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 9:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• if he is deleting history - he is doing this for a reason
    i would be concerned and i would be trusting that voice that is talking to you now

you can see the sites he has been on even if he deletes...hard to tell without showing you, it is in a flash folder

check out the group on here, detective wives club, other moms with good ideas, great support and a shoulder to lean on

can also place ebalster on the computer (if you have excess) this will copy all activity, does not matter if he deletes or browses in private - this WILL tell you what he does on computer

be prepared to find out what you do not want to know but already suspect

good luck, i have been there=not fun at all
    HUGS
    Anonymous

• he stays up most of the night chatting online. and he will use my cell to text them. and we dont have sex like we use to. and he wont say "i love you" hardly anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• eblaster

spelling oops
    Anonymous

• Ohhh he knows how to delete the history??? What about the temp files??? Go to computer and click on windows file then click temp files. Its not going to tell you if he's talking to anyone but it will show you what sites he on. If you think he's cheating and he's giving you reasons to believe that he is you have to "investigate" it before confronting him. You don't have proof until you have proof. Make sense?
    I have caught my ex-hubby with an empty camera. Told him I followed him and took pics of him and the female and he confessed. Then I threw the camera at him and said its empty. See ya later. Never looked back.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 9:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sounds like you know that he is cheating in your heart,
    just need to know in your head
    you need proof

put the spyware in the computer
    It will cost you around 100 dollars
    but will put to rest your instinct that says he is cheating
    Anonymous

• Ohh boy! This is big. Look, my SO is a spin instructor n he would flirt w other women at the gym. He thought he was just being friendly. I didnt think so when they were asking him out n flirting back!!

So I told him, if u want to continue that behavior go right ahead. I can't change who u are, but I don't want to be in a relationship where I wonder about ur fidelity. He stopped!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i am so afraid to leave the house, because of who or what i might see when i come home, he talks to alot women near by where we live. my ex husband cheated on me all the time, I am seeing some signs.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Im not sure it sounds like cheating, but it sounds like he is becoming less interested in your relationship. First of all, dont let him use your phone to text these girls. And if I were you, I would tell him that I am really uncomfortable with him chatting online with other chicks. He needs to stop, or your gone. Its not fair to you. How would he feel if you had the same behavior? Im assuming not good.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2011