My boobs are growing so fast! Any suggestions on bras that are appropriate for going out in public but still are comfy for my growing boobs? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah...forgot to add this is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 11 weeks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• By the end of my pregnancy I could not afford any decent bras to fit my newly massive jugs (42 DDD). So I just bought teh biggest sports bra I could. After DD was born I splurged on a 60$ bra from Lane Bryant and it fell apart within two months. So I stuck with the sports bras until they went back down.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• you could try a supportive soft-shell bra that doesn't have underwire if that's an issue for you. i would just buy one from target or walmart since you will be changing sizes frequently. don't want to waste alot of money on expensive bras you won't wear for long. i don't like sportsbras, but some women find them comfortable. they just make me feel like a freak with a 'uni-boob' lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Nursing bra! It has the most support and is comfortable, plus you will need one anyways.

Motherhood and Jcpenny have the best ones at the best prices in my opinion.

I went from a DD to an F cup by 6 weeks with DD. My bra was cutting my circulation off!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I am a 36DDD and I go to fredrick's they are a little pricey but they last and are super comfy!
    mlmartinez

Answer by mlmartinez at 10:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2011