Biggest pet peeve as a mom

Whats the one thing your teen does that gets under your skin more than anything else?

xoYanksGal2xo

Asked by xoYanksGal2xo at 9:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• When my oldest was that age, it had to be the 1) eye-roll or 2) lip-smack followed by the prissy 3) hair-flip.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Making plans at the last minute.

Answer by gemgem at 10:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Making the prissy face when I am talking.--Daughter
    Leaving a huge mess for me to clean and then saying they won't help clean it because no one else has too.--Oldest son
    My youngest never has behaviors that are annoying.

They're all adults and on their own now.

My grand daughter now has entered the pre-teen years...she stays at my house while my daughter works. My pet peeve with her is that she'll ask 10 questions in a row and never stop for the answers...then come back a few minutes later and do it again.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 12:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• To CallMeAngie, yeah she may be your granddaughter, but Auntie Pat gets all the BIG questions. Yesterday it was all about OBGYN's, the day before it was two hours of Voodoo Witchdoctor questions because of a movie she saw... today, it was three hours of rabies questions... groan! Can you get rabies from a chicken? Why? Well, can you get rabies from bird that was bitten by a rabid dog, then bit you? How big are the needles for the shots they give you? Could the needle poke out your back ?

I only have one question for her... Where's your mom, kiddo? Go ask her!
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 1:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• slamming doors!!!I would remove them until they learned better.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Putting things off til last minute.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• lie
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 10:58 AM on May. 18, 2011