Do you believe a Christian can have a demon??

mammaangelof4

Asked by mammaangelof4 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe a Christian can be demonically oppressed but not demonically possessed.   He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.

popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I do not believe in demons- but if they were real- why would Christians be immune?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't believe in demons, so no.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sure, I don't see why not. Spirit possession may be uncommon, but I don't know why anyone would be beyond it's reach, regardless of their faith. If anything the strong belief in spirits (in this case demons) may make Christians more likely to be possessed...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No. But then, I don't HAVE to believe it. The only thing that counts is that the CHRISTIAN believes it...and that makes it so.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I believe a Christian can have a demon but not be possessed because that refers to ownership and once we are saved we are under the blood.There are scriptures in the bible where Jesus himself casts out demons from believers. it isn't a silly question it is about believing the whole word of God and being informed so that we can live in freedom and not bondage. As Christians aren't we to believe in the supernatural????
    mammaangelof4

Comment by mammaangelof4 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If God allows it, yes. Perhaps not in a literal sense, but certainly drugs, alcohol, sex, and the like.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• this is some silly stuff...
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 11:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Well hoestly it scares me.
    mamarod6

Answer by mamarod6 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Possesed? no but attached to the outside... yes. They will travel with you until you know how to get rid of them.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011