• In the Spotlight:

What should I make for dinner using...

Chicken breast, green bell peppers, garlic, cilantro, carrots, rice, celery, broccoli, cabbage, or a an assortment of beans. This is what I have in my fridge/pantry!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 6:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Food & Drink

• try www.tasteofhome.com and do an advanced search. You can enter in what you have and it will give you ideas
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• thanks. now im hungry :(

I would fry the chicken breast, add all the veggies you like the most (fry them also a litle) and serve it with rice (if you dont have rice, then use whatever you like and have in the house)... Thats kind of what we had for dinner today. I love to fry meat with veggies and serve it with rice... and our little girl is crazy about rice with veggies :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL!! That's so funny because that's what I made on Monday! I have my stand bys and I just keep using them. Actually I started baking the chicken instead because the oil was too much (even though I use olive oil). If you moisten the bread crumbs with butter first then its not too dry when baked. Frying is my favorite too though...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Soup! Sorry, I just had some awesome chicken soup my mom made!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I will use that web site in the future. I ended up getting creative and it was BAD. Good thing DH made some terrible muffins first! He can't complain!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008