Annoyed. err....sexually frustrated. adult content

last night my husband and i got into a big argument. he was being a selfish prick. anyway this morning the first thought in my head was make up sex. i was extremely horny! of course being a mom comes first though lol and my kids were up so i had to get up with them. later throughout the day though i expressed how badly i wanted him and to have make-up sex. he said we would later. now that the kids are in bed, i brought it up again. he says he wants to shower first but he's too tired to shower. its irritating because its just an excuse for him not to have sex with me. so now im annoyed because im wondering why he doesn't want to have sex. we don't have sex alot anymore. 1-2 times a week at best....and its always because he's too tired or some other excuse. i just don't get it, he was the one in the wrong last night, and now here's his chance to make love to me and be close with me so we can put the fight behind us and make it all right, but he doesn't want to. so im going to bed rejected, yet again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Jump him, rip off his clothes and have your way with him.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• and no i dont suspect cheating. just suspect that there is no passion/romance in our relationship anymore, or that he doesnt find me desirable.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• It sounds like maybe his feelings were hurt in the argument, and if the two of you are used to not resolving your issues, it will cause the behavior that you are now seeing. You need to apologize to him for anything stinging or unkind that you may have said to him even if the argument was his fault and even if he never apologizes to you. In every marriage with which I am familiar, there is one spouse who gets angry, has a fit, and when it's over, for that person, it is over. The other spouse needs resolution to the conflict, the I'm sorries, I will try not to do that again, or whatever. I would say you are probably the first spouse and your husband is the second. So, for his sake you need to make amends. To do otherwise is to cause anger to build up and in the end, to destroy your marriage.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sounds like he may still be upset about the fight y'all had last night. Maybe give him a little more time to cool off? See if maybe the two of you can have a CIVILIZED conversation about what happened last night? No yelling or getting upset with each other.

I hear ya on the sexual frustration :/ My husband is always boasting about how many times we're going to do it on the weekend, and we end up maybe once, so about once a week is all I get it. Last night he shocked me, but I won't go into details.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Instead of make up sex , why don't you have make up cuddling and just make out period ? When you are laying in bed, just kiss him. Kiss on him too. Just show you love him and you miss him in that sexual/passionate way. Don't get upset with him or feel rejected, Hun. Maybe he misses just having you in a non sexual way as well ? I know sometimes I just want to make out with my SO. Granted most of the time it leads to sexual interaction, but the just making out adds and makes me feel wanted & loved by him even more so. Ya know ? Have a make up night,  not make up sex.  I know when I just got out of a disagreement with my SO, sex isn't any where on my mind esp if its something that really upset us or really hurt us. Good Luck, Hun.

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• OR you could start masterbating beside him in bed ? hehe that always turns a man on!!!
    loudnproud87

• Is he into porn and/or masturbation? I know, all guys are, but if it's replacing sex with you, that's an issue.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011