Any advice

Does anyone have any new advice regarding what can you do to make your 1 year old stop sucking his two fingers.

SCOOKIH

Asked by SCOOKIH at 10:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I sucked on two of my fingers until I was almost ten. They do make stuff you can put on them that makes them taste gross. But at such a young age I dont think its something you should worry about. Most kids will stop on there own. Its usually something for comfort especially and bedtime.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My sister and I did something similar to that when we were young. We were quite a bit older (I don't recall the exact age) when we both made ourselves stop at the same time by putting a sock on our hand at night. lol My oldest sucked his thumb and had a cloth for a number of years. I didn't think he would ever quit, but when he was ready to he did. I wouldn't worry about that for now. Your son is still so young.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I agree. Try putting something on them. my niece did it until she was 4 and she has quit. You will randomly see her then tell her hand out and she is done
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2011